Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : dragonball z (buu's fury)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
alex009
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon dragonball z (0)  
ok ive got drgaonballz buu's fury and im up to the bit with trunks where u first unclock him but i cannt hit vegeta any help with that

09-21-2004 at 02:19 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
ErikH2000
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2794
icon Re: dragonball z (0)  
alex009 wrote:
ok ive got drgaonballz buu's fury and im up to the bit with trunks where u first unclock him but i cannt hit vegeta any help with that
I think you mean where Vegeta is running away from you in the chamber and Trunks has to hit him? I don't remember any special trick to that except that have to be pretty quick and punch him as soon as you are close enough. It's just as simple as that--no special attacks or anything. Don't forget to move diagonally--I mean, if you only go up/down/left/right, you are unlikely to catch up with him.

-Erik

09-21-2004 at 03:25 AM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Mattcrampy
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2388
This topic gives me such an awesome idea.

A game hint forum where you get hints... from the developers! Now I so want one, and they can drop tidbits about why a certain area is the way it is while they're at it.

Aww man, now I really have to do this for JtRH, don't I? Still, such an awesome idea.

Awesome.

Matt

09-21-2004 at 09:26 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
ErikH2000
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2794
Mattcrampy wrote:
A game hint forum where you get hints... from the developers! Now I so want one, and they can drop tidbits about why a certain area is the way it is while they're at it.
That would be cool. I think it'd be hard to find devs that are willing to spend time there, though. And there's NDAs to worry about. For DragonBall Z, I am watching myself so that I don't give out any information that can't be discovered by playing the game. The game is public information, but Webfoot's development history and practices aren't.

-Erik

09-21-2004 at 04:48 PM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
00_goten_00
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
if you're wondering the best way to hit vegita then start it again and as soon as it starts hold left and hit him its a stupid glitch

07-03-2005 at 03:57 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : dragonball z (buu's fury)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com