Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Heroine's Quest - several questions
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Minakie
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Heroine's Quest - several questions (0)  
Regarding Andvari's puzzle device:

I connected the top part with the right part and found
Click here to view the secret text
, but when I connect the top part with the void, I simply can't go left, as there's no passage. Is it supposed to be that way or am I doing it wrong?
Also, no matter which combo I make on the puzzle, on one of the maps I can't keep going forward, as I always get a message saying "The tunnel quickly comes to a dead end".

Regarding the cursed ring:
People say it's supposed to be found next to the puzzle device, but I can't find it anywhere. I don't see it on my game so tried using both the eye and the hand around the puzzle's area, but I really can't find the damn ring.

Regarding Helgi's skull:
I used the key to open the cript and opened the coffin, but I can't seem to get the skull. I keep clicking everything (carefully, not to click the pouch and steal it by accident), but the only thing that happens is that I keep opening and closing the coffin again and again, but no sign of the skull. What am I missing?
06-02-2014 at 09:40 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Jack Stryker
Rank Points: 13
icon Re: Heroine's Quest - several questions (0)  
In regards to the last one, did you

06-03-2014 at 01:24 AM
Minakie
Rank Points: 10
icon Re: Heroine's Quest - several questions (0)  
Jack Stryker wrote:
In regards to the last one, did you

I did get that mystical item... I was just too dumb to remember I had gone to all the trouble of getting it before entering the crypt. It wasn't until I opened my inventory to use the figurine to travel back to Svartalfheim and look for the ring again, that I noticed that item on my inventory and facepalmed :D

I also ended up finding the ring. It's glow was kinda hard to notice which means it really wasn't there the first times I went looking for it. I wonder if its appearance is triggered by some side quest I hadn't done by then.

[Last edited by Minakie at 06-03-2014 11:07 AM]
06-03-2014 at 09:21 AM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Heroine's Quest - several questions
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com