Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Development : Drod the second sky the release date
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
seb1705
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 12
IP: Logged
icon Drod the second sky the release date (0)  
Hello, I want to know when DROD tss coming out? Is there a demo version for now.

thank you
04-13-2014 at 08:06 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Jatopian
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1842
icon Re: Drod the second sky the release date (+2)  
When it's done, and not yet.

04-13-2014 at 08:56 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Timo006
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 518
icon Re: Drod the second sky the release date (+2)  
Currently, TSS isn't out yet. The closest we have on any kind of release date is a combination of Bar progress and the following quote.
mrimer wrote:
At this point, there's about one-third of the percentage remaining that's devoted to beta testing and applying fixes. Another third is for remaining coding that needs to get done, including preparing the Linux and OS X builds. The final third is for finishing up the new trailer, polishing up the CG web site and for preparing the demo version. We don't necessarily have to get all of this done in order to release *something*, but at this point it's looking like it will all come together more or less at the same time. If we keep a good pace going, with nothing big coming up that delays us, we'll be there in a few more weeks!
(This post dates from april 3, btw)

I hope this answers any questions you may have. As Jatopian said, it'll be done when it's done. :)

(on another note, for questions like this about the main games and stuff, it's better to post on the General board. The Development board is mainly used for user made game modifications etc.)

[Last edited by Timo006 at 04-13-2014 02:11 PM]
04-13-2014 at 02:06 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Development : Drod the second sky the release date
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com