Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Sequence not triggering (Krakka's visit to your room, missed)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
hunger
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Sequence not triggering (0)  
I found out that while playing as warrior, Krakka will not visit your room the first time you visit her village. This happens if you offer her a coin, food and the scarf you bought from the wizard. At least thats what I am suspecting it is happening.

The night visit sequence that opens up that rogue guild house, will not happen afterwards. I tried staying at the inn multiple nights, waiting for it to happen, but seems like she lost her interest in me. I will test around this a bit more.

I also found out that winning a gold medal in the test of fate, will not automaticaly register the silver and bronze medals too. (steam achievements).

I hope this will help someone to fix it.

I am still enjoying the game, after 40+ hours. Great work. And all those special appearances from past adventures. Thank you so much for this game.
03-25-2014 at 04:15 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
hunger
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Re: Sequence not triggering (0)  
This post was supposed to be placed in the Heroine's quest forums. I messed up the placement, sorry.
03-25-2014 at 04:17 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Sequence not triggering (Krakka's visit to your room, missed)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com