Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : [Heroine's Quest] Hints at what you missed when you clear game (Should HQ give hints at missed score / honor when you clear game?)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Should HQ give hints at missed score / honor when you clear game?
Yes
No
Note: Viewing results forfeits your right to vote.
Poster Message
DracoHandsome
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon [Heroine's Quest] Hints at what you missed when you clear game (0)  
Hi! I just picked up this game a day or two ago and it's really lovely.

When you clear Heroine's Quest, I believe there should be some slight hints as to what you did (or didn't) to earn (or not earn) your ending Score and Honor level.

For instance, stealing of any kind is just lumped into the vague category "Theft". Whether you steal one item or every item, it will only show "Theft" the once along with its contribution to your low Honor score.

I'm not sure if it's possible for the game to calculate "everything you can do" based on your starter class / skills (e.g. you can't get Lightning Bolt without Magic training), but if so it'd be neat for things you "completed" to be shown in gold. For instance, if you got every sidequest possible it would display "Sidequests" with a trophy or something to indicate you did all the ones available to you.

In particular, I would love for "Creative Solutions" to be its own category so if you're a few points short you know somewhere along the line there was a "better" solution in terms of Score. It can be very hard to tell you didn't earn the optimum score when multiple options are present for a puzzle.
03-25-2014 at 12:04 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : [Heroine's Quest] Hints at what you missed when you clear game (Should HQ give hints at missed score / honor when you clear game?) Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com