Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Heroine's Quest: Getting my gear back as a warrior
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Paviel
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Heroine's Quest: Getting my gear back as a warrior (0)  
What do I need to get past Thrivaldi and get back the equipment that he stole from me?
03-13-2014 at 07:26 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Jack Stryker
Rank Points: 13
icon Re: Heroine's Quest: Getting my gear back as a warrior (0)  
If your animal ken skill is high enough, (should be around 30 or so) go to the archery target and talk to the baby fox 3 times, then pick him up and take him back to his den, to the east. (You can sell the fur he drops, to the wizard, but don't pluck it while he's in your inventory or the fox won't help you) After that, come back later and give the fox some meat. Then go to the cave in the afternoon (don't approach the towns, or the fox will leave) and use the mirror on the sunlight. When the troll moves, then you can send the fox after the bag.
03-13-2014 at 07:56 PM
Spiffo
Rank Points: 10
icon Re: Heroine's Quest: Getting my gear back as a warrior (0)  
Jack Stryker wrote:
If your animal ken skill is high enough, (should be around 30 or so) go to the archery target and talk to the baby fox 3 times, then pick him up and take him back to his den, to the east. (You can sell the fur he drops, to the wizard, but don't pluck it while he's in your inventory or the fox won't help you) After that, come back later and give the fox some meat. Then go to the cave in the afternoon (don't approach the towns, or the fox will leave) and use the mirror on the sunlight. When the troll moves, then you can send the fox after the bag.

I think these are two different solutions to the same puzzle. I was able to get the bag back without using the mirror at all.
03-13-2014 at 08:44 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Heroine's Quest: Getting my gear back as a warrior
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com