Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Gunthro and the Epic Blunder : Inner Chambers : 5 North, 4 East (How To)
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
FROST
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 14
IP: Logged
icon Gunthro and the Epic Blunder : Inner Chambers : 5 North, 4 East (0)  
I have cleared 10 rooms in the Inner Chambers & in the restore screen ha me at 90% complete. I see another room in the forum map for the area, now how to get there?
01-23-2014 at 12:16 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Nuntar
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 4590
icon Re: Gunthro and the Epic Blunder : Inner Chambers : 5 North, 4 East (+1)  
If you mean the room at
Click here to view the secret text

you have to re-enter this level after the blue door is down. Not by using "Restore", by actually taking Gunthro back the same way he got in the first time.

01-23-2014 at 12:46 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Jacob
Rank Points: 3746
Maybe you can do something different in the room to the west of it.

Oh, if you meant 1E, why is the thread for 5 North, 4 East?

[Last edited by Jacob at 01-23-2014 01:01 AM]
01-23-2014 at 12:57 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
FROST
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 14
icon Re: Gunthro and the Epic Blunder : Inner Chambers : 5 North, 4 East (0)  
Jacob wrote:
Maybe you can do something different in the room to the west of it.

Oh, if you meant 1E, why is the thread for 5 North, 4 East?
No you're correct and 5N4E was the room I was missing, Thanks.
01-23-2014 at 10:45 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Judi
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 17
I am having problems getting into 5N4E as well, I have gone back after the blue door has dropped, but to go back up I get blown up by the bomb, it is the last room on this level so if anyone can help would really appreciate it thanks.
02-15-2018 at 07:10 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
mauvebutterfly
Rank Points: 720
Did you kill the Tuenan captain? The only way to enter that room is to choose to let the captain live.

Once you've left the Inner Chambers it is impossible to get back in because of the blue door being opened near the bomb at the start of the level.

You don't need to enter that room to complete the game, but if you want to see everything, you will have to restore your game to 5N3E. The checkpoint before the captain should let you just redo the final part of the room without needing to do anything else.

Note that restoring the game will unsolve any of the secret rooms that you've solved after getting to this point, and it will restart any progress you have made on post-game stuff. If you want to be really safe about it, you can make sure to hit a checkpoint somewhere else and then restore back to that checkpoint after seeing the room at 5N4E. If you haven't done anything noteworthy since beating 5N3E then it won't matter and you can just restore to before killing the captain without any loss of progress.

02-15-2018 at 08:30 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Judi
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 17
Thanks for that, yes I did kill the Tuenan captain, had a horrible feeling I was going to have to re do the whole level, have taken note re secret rooms, thank you.

02-15-2018 at 09:44 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Gunthro and the Epic Blunder : Inner Chambers : 5 North, 4 East (How To)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com