Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Heroine's Quest - Getting 2 Eyes and Saving The Jarl (Using Sorcerer Type)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
SpriteXx
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Heroine's Quest - Getting 2 Eyes and Saving The Jarl (0)  
playing as a sorcerer, how do you get the villagers to vouch for you in both villages? i can't challenge sigurd, since he a warrior class, and i can challenge the wizard, but the second puzzle is nearly impossible to solve!

Also, where do i find the mirror to help save the jarl? been stuck here for ages!! and can't get through.

i just rescued Heime, and also broke the spell on the circle of fire
01-17-2014 at 06:14 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Fizzii
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 22
IP: Logged
icon Re: Heroine's Quest - Getting 2 Eyes and Saving The Jarl (0)  
If you don't have the mirror, it is likely that you didn't go and retrieve it from the Thieves' Guild when you got robbed at night. Which means (in v1.0) that you're locked out of finishing that for now. We're going to fix that in v1.1.

The other citizens - you need to find out what they want. You can ask them to vouch for you and see what they say in response; it gives you a clue of what's on their minds at the moment and how you can help them.
01-17-2014 at 09:13 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Heroine's Quest - Getting 2 Eyes and Saving The Jarl (Using Sorcerer Type)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com