Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Heroine's Quest (Unstable Bugs) This topic has been locked
New Topic New Poll
Poster Message
shalkar
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Heroine's Quest (0)  
Hi. I think I noticed two obvious bugs. At the beginning of the game I am a warrior, I've ate food an went to the bar. I asked the bar lady for a drink while she was at the table an when you go over to sit down the game freezes.

Also when you hit Alt ~ Tab to switch from the game to the desktop it goes unstable. Can this be looked into? When will 1.1 come out. :)
01-15-2014 at 06:42 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts
Fizzii
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 22
icon Re: Heroine's Quest (0)  
Thanks. The first bug occurs when you ask her for a drink shortly before her schedule changes to wiping down the bar.

I'm not sure what you mean by the game goes unstable with Alt-Tab? It doesn't occur on my system (Windows 8).
01-15-2014 at 07:20 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts
shalkar
Cool. Speaking of honor The Norns warned me of going in honor or dishonor. I wonder if it affects the ending. An what is the best way's to keep honor. Example not take the boots from upstairs. Or take the money from Sigurd when he's laying in the woods.

How about when you enter the thieves guild an tell the rogue to pay you to keep quiet? I'm trying to keep honor. Thanks.

An yes when I hit alt tab in full screen it just idles until I use CTRL ALT DEL then switch. I have windows 7. Check into that
01-15-2014 at 08:52 AM
Fizzii
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 22
I don't know every single point at which you get to keep honor or lose it, but you have the right idea. Do you think blackmail is honorable? :P

I think that particular alt-tab issue you describe is probably not fixable within the game's code itself. Possibly in AGS (Radiant can provide more clarity), but not something we can fix ourselves.
01-15-2014 at 09:21 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts
RogueIce
What version of Windows 7 are you using? I have Professional 64-bit and never had that problem. I may have been using the Windows key, though, in retrospect. I just know I could minimize the fullscreen when I needed to.
01-16-2014 at 12:26 AM
sytsky
Rank Points: 9
the boots

Yumst of theaf \ You MUST NOT Sleep in M... Village/ Another is in three ways = Restoring before:
1. boots and mirror had beed stealed
2. Yet Enougth
3/ Nakonets (Translate by-the-way!), See my Walkthrough:)

[Last edited by sytsky at 01-16-2014 01:07 AM]
01-16-2014 at 01:07 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts
shalkar
Guess what? I think I may have fixed the ALT - Tab issue. Turns out it was my computer. I recently cleaned out my computer for spybot an that seemed to keep my computer running smoothly. :)

As for honor, I am trying to make the right decisions so I can keep honor.

@sytsky: What did you mean don't sleep in M Village? Yes it's the village of the Thieves Lodge.

01-16-2014 at 05:29 AM
sytsky
Rank Points: 9
Click here to view the secret text
My M... Guest get Me Meal at That.:)
01-16-2014 at 06:57 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts
New Topic New Poll
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Heroine's Quest (Unstable Bugs) This topic has been locked
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com