Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Newbie Questions (Getting food and sleep)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
rogerxy
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Newbie Questions (0)  
It feels kinda stupid to ask this but I'm right in the beginning of the game and need to eat and sleep.

1. I've killed a boar but can't figure out of to get the meat from it so I can eat.
2. The spear is destroyed so how can I hunt another boar after that?
3. Can't find anywhere to sleep in town

Thanks in advance
01-06-2014 at 05:54 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
PicaLudica
icon Re: Newbie Questions (0)  
1. To carve out meat, you will need something sharp, like a dagger or an ice pick (haven't tried with a sword, maybe that works too). You can get them at the local smith if you have neither in your inventory.
2. There are no more boars to be found in the game - to my knowledge. But one of the common random encounters is the varg, from which you can also carve out meat. If you're worried about rations, you will be given some early in the game (to start you off). You will be able to buy more at another village. And you will be able to fish too. ^^ Both the net and the fishing spot are easy to find once you explore a bit. Don't forget that you need to cook meat/fish before you eat it. :)
3. I was confused about that too, at first, but there's actually a comfy sleeping spot at the guild, though it's not very obvious if you don't actually use the look or hand icon on it: the bear pelt near the fireplace. You will find other sleeping spots later on.
01-06-2014 at 06:21 PM
rogerxy
icon Re: Newbie Questions (0)  
Thank you very much :)
01-06-2014 at 07:40 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Newbie Questions (Getting food and sleep)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com