Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Heroine's Quest: Mage Maze Game
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
azurerosa
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Heroine's Quest: Mage Maze Game (0)  
I managed to work my way through the first two of the mage's puzzles, but the third is giving me fits. I understand that the bless spell is supposed to manipulate all of the doors on the board. My problem is I can't pass that first set of doors no matter what I do.

I've tried the bless spell, I've tried the lever, I've tried both together, but I can't get through. The opening is big enough for the valkyrie figurine to stand between the doors, but she can't step forward because the second row of the first set of doors is right in front of her.

If I try to cast bless again with her there the doors kill her. At least they knock her down and then I can't do anything so I'm guessing she dies. What am I doing wrong? :?

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” ~Mark Twain

[Last edited by azurerosa at 12-31-2013 09:20 PM]
12-31-2013 at 09:19 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
PicaLudica
icon Re: Heroine's Quest: Mage Maze Game (0)  
Here's what has worked for me: using Ice Bolt on an opening in the first door, switching the doors - the ice block stays put - then using Flame Aura on the ice block. And voilŕ: opening that's aligned with the second opening, allowing you through safely. :)
12-31-2013 at 09:36 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
azurerosa
icon Re: Heroine's Quest: Mage Maze Game (0)  
Thank you! I'd tried using fire on the door hoping to just burn it down, but I hadn't thought about using ice that way!

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” ~Mark Twain
12-31-2013 at 09:45 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Heroine's Quest: Mage Maze Game
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com