Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : King Dugan's Dungeon : Sixteenth Level : 2 East (Need answer, NO SOLUTION pls)
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
[ITA]mich
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 19
IP: Logged
icon King Dugan's Dungeon : Sixteenth Level : 2 East (0)  
Hiya,
After almost two weeks on L15 (the pen and paper level, a real pain in the neck :lol ) I finally reached L16 and I like it very much (as I do when tar is involved :D ) but now I have a question about the enclosed space number 1 in this room:

If I'm not mistaken there is no way I can get in, and so the snake is not able to see me.
I almost solved this room but the tar spawned some babies in that space...

The question is: how am I supposed not to let the mother spawn in that space if I can't divert the snake from it's route??? Or do snakes move towards you even if they can't see you???

Thanks in advance. :D
Bye.
--
[ITA]mich.
08-26-2004 at 09:10 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
YtterbiJum
Rank Points: 29
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon : Sixteenth Level : 2 East (0)  
In my experience, snakes move in the general direction of Beethro, only closing in for the kill if he's a few squares away. So you can alter the snake's path somewhat, though I'm not sure exactly how their movement works.

08-26-2004 at 09:46 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
[ITA]mich
I figured it out minutes after posting solving the room and the level; now I'm on L17 sweating profusely to be efficient and kill the tar....

Thank you anyway :D

Bye.
--
[ITA]mich.
08-26-2004 at 11:46 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
rowrow
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 432
Click here to view the secret text

08-27-2004 at 03:10 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
[ITA]mich
Already solved that room.
Thank you anyway :D

Bye.
--
[ITA]mich.
08-27-2004 at 01:28 PM
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : King Dugan's Dungeon : Sixteenth Level : 2 East (Need answer, NO SOLUTION pls)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com