Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Something that tried to go into the "bugs" board
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
averagemoe
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 487
IP: Logged
icon Something that tried to go into the "bugs" board (0)  
While playing around with the system for easily browsing the "hints and solutions" board by going through level maps, (I know real mature) I noticed something that needs prompt attention.

Simply put, it's missing every part of the "finding the first truth" smitemaster selection, except the names of the levels.

A note to whoever fixes this, while your in there, you may also want to look into the cosmetic bug with room framing.

03-30-2013 at 08:58 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Hikari
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 438
IP: Logged
icon Re: Something that tried to go into the "bugs" board (+1)  
I'm seeing this problem on a couple of floors, but most of the hold is showing up for me. Egress Level and The Reclaimed Laboratory, however, are both showing me a 1-room floor with nothing in the room and the location being 999999 South, 999999 East.

averagemoe, is your forum account tied to your DROD profile and CaravelNet? It's possible that the hold is marked so that you can only view areas that you've seen in-game. I know I run into that with the Deja Vu hold; only the floors I've reached are letting me click and view them.

04-08-2013 at 10:04 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Something that tried to go into the "bugs" board
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com