Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Duncan the Graveyard Guard : Lair of the Carrion Beetles : 1 North, 1 West
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Johno758
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 13
IP: Logged
icon Duncan the Graveyard Guard : Lair of the Carrion Beetles : 1 North, 1 West (0)  
I've been stuck on this for a long time now.
Click here to view the secret text
The problem is.........how? I've run out of options, having tried going around the outside, staying close to the orb and coaxing them in, and the obvious brute force approach. Has anybody got any pointers please (or solution)
03-24-2013 at 06:39 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Dragon Fogel
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2430
icon Re: Duncan the Graveyard Guard : Lair of the Carrion Beetles : 1 North, 1 West (0)  
Been replaying this and came to this room, and when I was looking to see if there were any tips I noticed this thread didn't have an answer.

There's a technique that's very important to getting through this room.

Click here to view the secret text

03-18-2018 at 06:59 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Illusionist
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 165

File: DtGG Lair of the Carrion Beetles 1N1W Victory.demo (4.5 KB)
Downloaded 20 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Re: Duncan the Graveyard Guard : Lair of the Carrion Beetles : 1 North, 1 West (0)  
I can't get them in line. The best I get is square. It's too difficult, I can't do this :(
I tried different approaches, but there aren't many and all of them lead to the same outcome

EDIT: I finally did it, I include my demo if someone has problems with this. It really really really requires a lot of going back and forth. I play it on 5.0 engine

[Last edited by Illusionist at 07-30-2021 04:28 PM]
07-29-2021 at 06:15 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Duncan the Graveyard Guard : Lair of the Carrion Beetles : 1 North, 1 West
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com