Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Rooms / Rooms: the main building (Sliding picture puzzle VS point and click?)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
D.Craven_0ne
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 201
IP: Logged
icon Rooms / Rooms: the main building (+1)  
So I read through the "Electronic Games" sections 30 pages, also use the search option and didn't find this posted before.

I kinda forgot I had this game on my comp until 2 days ago, and figured I'd mention it here.

So the game it self is a sliding puzzle with the protagonis being inside the pieces, interacting with items trying to get to the exit. The none flash, later game actualy adds story to this.

So here is the link that goes to the flash versions page. From there you can follow a link to jayishgames.com
(the download is temporary unavailable, but I do have the file from years ago so I could put it up somewhere, if you'd prefer to have the file.)

Also if my description does not suffice, THIS is the official trailer of "Rooms: the main building".
This one includes a story mode(6 - 6.5h long I'd say) -not all that difficult(maybe if you wan't gold rating on all rooms)
Has unlockable stuff for a Built in Room Editor, a challenge mode(also needs unlocking) and achievements(not too impressive ones, but c'mon achievements!).

02-16-2013 at 12:09 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Rooms / Rooms: the main building (Sliding picture puzzle VS point and click?)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com