Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Forced room style download? (Give an option, maybe?)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
12th Archivist
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 789
IP: Logged
icon Forced room style download? (0)  
When I downloaded the updated version of Tinytall Tower (in beta), I noticed that it automatically downloaded room styles that the hold used. That should probably be made an option when downloading, so people unfamiliar with the room style names understand exactly what is being downloaded.

The extra downloads happened when I updated a beta hold, but it might also happen when getting a hold from inside the game.

Check out the DROD Wikia project here!
07-14-2012 at 03:39 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Trickster
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 662
IP: Logged
icon Re: Forced room style download? (+1)  
12th Archivist wrote:
When I downloaded the updated version of Tinytall Tower (in beta), I noticed that it automatically downloaded room styles that the hold used. That should probably be made an option when downloading, so people unfamiliar with the room style names understand exactly what is being downloaded.

The extra downloads happened when I updated a beta hold, but it might also happen when getting a hold from inside the game.
It does happen, and it should. If a style appears in a hold, the style is part of the hold. I can't imagine there is a space issue with holding a style.

Official Hold Progress
Click here to view the secret text

Favorite Unofficial Holds (I need to play more!)

My Holds

07-14-2012 at 06:45 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Forced room style download? (Give an option, maybe?)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com