Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Outreach with the passage of the game ... Hold ...
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Vladilav
Level: Disabled
Rank Points: 82
IP: Logged
icon Outreach with the passage of the game ... Hold ... (0)  
I decided to play Hold'em Dungeon of souls (at GatEB) .. I get to Upper dunnngeon: The Entrance ... and when I kill the last monster in this room, I'm leaving with the game ... and so every time
06-30-2012 at 04:39 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Trickster
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 662
IP: Logged
icon Re: Outreach with the passage of the game ... Hold ... (+2)  
Vladilav wrote:
I decided to play Hold'em Dungeon of souls (at GatEB) .. I get to Upper dunnngeon: The Entrance ... and when I kill the last monster in this room, I'm leaving with the game ... and so every time
Let me attempt a translation. Are you saying:

"DROD 4.0.2.112 crashes after you clear Upper dunngeon : The Entrance."

I just tried this room several times, and it works on my desktop system. Can you provide more information about the environment it is running on (like: is it 4.0.2.112, is it Windows, is there anything special about your build)?

The only unusual thing that happens for me is that it waits one turn after I kill the last enemy before the Slayer makes his victory sound. I don't know whethere there is a script running that might be the culprit, but perhaps mxvladi / Slava can say.

Official Hold Progress
Click here to view the secret text

Favorite Unofficial Holds (I need to play more!)

My Holds

[Last edited by Trickster at 07-01-2012 10:40 PM]
07-01-2012 at 10:39 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Outreach with the passage of the game ... Hold ...
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com