Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Drod 7: Halph and the neather brick door
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Jacob
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3741
IP: Logged
icon Re: Drod 7: Halph and the neather brick door (+2)  
Not sure what any of that means.

you can do plenty without arming halph and he is available from drod 2 onwards. You can play as him or alongside him.

If you need the drod 4 game with full editor you can just download that for free and import your hold into that.

Finally, if you mean that you need a new engine because your entire hold hinges on halph having a sword for some reason then you can make a custom character like that.

11-22-2013 at 10:05 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
G Eye
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 21
icon Re: Drod 7: Halph and the neather brick door (0)  
Jacob wrote:

Finally, if you mean that you need a new engine because your entire hold hinges on halph having a sword for some reason then you can make a custom character like that.

But how?

11-22-2013 at 04:55 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Dischorran
Rank Points: 3406

File: Halph with sword.hold (6.3 KB)
Downloaded 69 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Re: Drod 7: Halph and the neather brick door (+10)  
Here, have Halph holding a sword.

11-22-2013 at 05:31 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
The spitemaster
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 354
Magic!!! Burn him!

I wish that man would stay away
11-22-2013 at 11:44 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Panther
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 402
icon Re: Drod 7: Halph and the neather brick door (+1)  
Dischorran wrote:
Here, have Halph holding a sword.
BAHAHAHA
<wipes tears from eyes>
Best voice acting evar! :wub
11-23-2013 at 01:13 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
G Eye
OK. Now it gets complexed. I need to know how to add and remove themes on DROD 4. I need to also know how to change the songs. Then how to add characters...

12-08-2013 at 10:13 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5056
G Eye wrote:
OK. Now it gets complexed. I need to know how to add and remove themes on DROD 4. I need to also know how to change the songs. Then how to add characters...
I'd start by opening the game, going to the Help section from the main menu, and reading about the topics you are interested in. If you have questions about any specific details written there, please ask about them.

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.

[Last edited by mrimer at 12-08-2013 07:07 PM]
12-08-2013 at 07:07 PM
G Eye
icon Re: Drod 7: Halph and the neather brick door (+4)  
Hello Everyone!

It is with great resentment I Bring along with the news that DROD 7:Halph and the Neather brick door Has been offcially been marked I My books as Cut. As I was Only 11 When I First Thought This one up, I was unclear of the Importance of copyright laws and ownership. I have grown Into A mature 14 Year-old Who has now understood the rules - UK COPYRIGHT LAWS (View secret to see them).
Click here to view the secret text

I will discontinue this as I have recently looked back at this thread, That Indeed Schik was right In Saying "I think we're getting just a wee bit ahead of ourselves now."

I'd perrsonally Like to Thank Pearls, Kwakstur, SirNiko, 12th Archivist, EpickMan89, Banjooie, Jacob, The spitemaster, mrimer and Someone Else for all the positive Enforcemnt they have given me. But Officaly, I'd like to thank Schik and Jatopian For Helping me get to such a Big decision And Bringing me to my senses. I Have discarded of the whole project With a data shredding firm (Including 93 Hand drawn rooms) And I'm Allowing everyone to continue With the hold, and anybody can re-Upload it as this doesn't matter to me. Although It is recommended, like I Did, that you do not use the Tile "DROD 6" or "DROD 7" As it Belongs to Caravel Games.This Also Applies to My other project. This Is my Final Decision

Thank you to everyone in this forum

- G Eye.

Psst!DROD 5 Is amazing

[Last edited by G Eye at 10-05-2014 07:33 AM]
07-14-2014 at 10:41 PM
Ezlo
Rank Points: 1214
I applaud your honesty and courage in making this post. Thank you.
07-15-2014 at 05:20 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
G Eye
icon Re: Drod 7: (+1)  
'Halph and the nether brick door' I was thinking about this phrase in my free time and started to wonder- What is behind the door? I picked up my imaginary sack of Ideas and decided to give to the community of the literary arts of the caravel forum - I'm Starting a Story!

Whet your whistle - here is an excerpt from the beginning. I think there are a lot of continuity and story errors but I believe You can help. Let men know what you think. ENJOY!!!!

Click here to view the secret text

[Last edited by G Eye at 11-02-2015 09:08 PM]
11-02-2015 at 09:07 PM
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Drod 7: Halph and the neather brick door
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com