Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Membership - Annual Renewal
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
TisMe
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 15
IP: Logged
icon Membership - Annual Renewal (0)  
Hi All,

I rec'd Mike's email reminding me that mine expires this Friday (thx, been gone a long time and had forgotten). I followed the link today and ordered.

BIT Micro is new to me (have always dealt with Plimus for renewal and games). First - they listed $11.99 as the price, not the $12 that is advertised. Second - the memo they sent me does not impart any 'warm feeling' that they will process the renewal in a timely fashion.

I hope I do not need a reactivation code (or?) by Friday as BIT does not inspire confidence. Do I?

TisMe

04-18-2012 at 03:00 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
gamer_extreme_101
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1939
icon Re: Membership - Annual Renewal (+1)  
TisMe wrote:
Hi All,

I rec'd Mike's email reminding me that mine expires this Friday (thx, been gone a long time and had forgotten). I followed the link today and ordered.

BIT Micro is new to me (have always dealt with Plimus for renewal and games). First - they listed $11.99 as the price, not the $12 that is advertised. Second - the memo they sent me does not impart any 'warm feeling' that they will process the renewal in a timely fashion.

I hope I do not need a reactivation code (or?) by Friday as BIT does not inspire confidence. Do I?

TisMe
Either send me a PM or send an email to support@caravelgames.com with either your order number or email address you ordered it with and I'll take a look. We have had some issues with our outgoing mail server and you may not have received you activation link.

Thanks!

04-18-2012 at 05:16 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
NoahT
Rank Points: 1132
icon Re: Membership - Annual Renewal (0)  
I purchased a new membership over 24 hours ago and I still haven't received an activation link.

-Noah

My stuff:
Click here to view the secret text

04-18-2012 at 06:20 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
gamer_extreme_101
Rank Points: 1939
icon Re: Membership - Annual Renewal (+2)  
NoahT wrote:
I purchased a new membership over 24 hours ago and I still haven't received an activation link.

-Noah
We're having issues with our outgoing email server still. Either PM me or email support and I can get your activation link.

04-18-2012 at 02:38 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
TisMe
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 15
gamer_extreme_101

Rec'd two emails from BMT yesterday eve that order processed/billed. Just sent an email to support as I have yet to receive 'reactivation'. Your help would be most appreciated.

TisMe

04-19-2012 at 12:40 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
NoahT
I'm having the same problem as four years ago, and it's been more than the 48 hours the BMT Micro email said to allow for.

My stuff:

07-29-2016 at 03:28 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5056
I'm sorry for overlooking this post, Noah. Did your issue get resolved?

Edit: I took care of this via PM

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.

[Last edited by mrimer at 09-20-2016 02:01 AM]
09-19-2016 at 04:20 PM
NoahT
I PMed Mike because I'm having the same issue I had last year.

My stuff:

11-23-2017 at 02:08 AM
NoahT
Schik helped me out with the activation email this time around, but now I'm having this problem when requesting a new CNet key.

My stuff:

03-19-2018 at 10:52 PM
Elfstone
Rank Points: 1285
NoahT wrote:
Schik helped me out with the activation email this time around, but now I'm having this problem when requesting a new CNet key.

I had that same problem when I re-joined recently. I asked twice for a key 'in game', but the email did not arrive (still hasn't). Asking for a key on my profile page was instant. :)

03-20-2018 at 04:45 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
KituU
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 218
Hi,please, purchased the CaravelNet Subscription (12-month membership) on november 6. I still haven't received the activation link.
Order receipt from BMT Micro, Inc.
Order ID: 42674434

11-10-2018 at 12:53 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5056
KituU wrote:
Hi,please, purchased the CaravelNet Subscription (12-month membership) on november 6. I still haven't received the activation link.
Order receipt from BMT Micro, Inc.
Order ID: 42674434

Thanks for the order! I've had your activation e-mail resent to you. I PMed you the e-mail address it was sent to.

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
11-10-2018 at 04:17 AM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Membership - Annual Renewal
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com