Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Gunthro and the Epic Blunder : The Roach Pits : 1 East
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
bobkberg
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 20
IP: Logged

File: RoachPit1East.PNG (352.6 KB)
Downloaded 44 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Gunthro and the Epic Blunder : The Roach Pits : 1 East (0)  
This looks to be an exit, but the only orb I can find closes the yellow gate to the stairs.

What am I missing here?

Thanks,

Bob

04-10-2012 at 02:45 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Jacob
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3746
icon Re: Gunthro and the Epic Blunder : The Roach Pits : 1 East (+1)  
If you save the Rasarun leader, you've done what you came to do and can leave the way you came.

04-10-2012 at 02:47 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Camwoodstock
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 116
icon Re: Gunthro and the Epic Blunder : The Roach Pits : 1 East (0)  
Apologies for the necrobump, but I'd rather not make a new thread for this...

I... wasn't paying attention at the end like I should have. Where do I go from here, again? I completely forgot, and the game doesn't save the log of dialogue if you leave a room and come back, so... Yeah, I basically have no clue where it is I am heading. I know I'm doing things right; the guy outside the pits who normally said I had to rescue that other person has left, but I don't even know where he left to...

I probably look like a giant idiot, and I'm sorry. I just need to know where it is I'm heading! :?

Her/him | & | Steam | Backloggery

[Last edited by Camwoodstock at 09-25-2016 04:00 AM]
09-25-2016 at 04:00 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
averagemoe
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 488
You have to find all 6 Rasarun leaders. They're in levels that can be found at the other destinations the raft can take you too.

09-25-2016 at 04:08 AM
Nuntar
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 4592
If you need further help, press Special Command (default: numpad decimal point) when in Glum Cove 7N2W.

09-25-2016 at 04:15 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Camwoodstock
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 116
icon Re: Gunthro and the Epic Blunder : The Roach Pits : 1 East (0)  
averagemoe wrote:
You have to find all 6 Rasarun leaders. They're in levels that can be found at the other destinations the raft can take you too.

Pardon the caps and possibly foul language for the kiddies, and it shall be appropriately spoiled:
Click here to view the secret text

How did I not even realize that? I'm so, so sorry.

Her/him | & | Steam | Backloggery
09-25-2016 at 06:59 AM
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Gunthro and the Epic Blunder : The Roach Pits : 1 East
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com