Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Next, Please! (A flash puzzle platformer)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Pekka
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 302
IP: Logged
icon Next, Please! (+1)  
On my semi-regular trawl of the new games on Kongregate I found this puzzle platformer called Next, Please!

It's not a difficult game overall and the first levels seem awfully easy, but I found it enjoyable and recommend it for anyone looking for a fairly quick diversion. The point of the first levels is to introduce elements and possibilities one by one. The latter levels require some planning and in some cases some platforming skill and quickish reflexes. (I'm not a good judge of platformers, but I'd rate the game's difficulty at 4 brains out of 10.)

http://www.kongregate.com/games/courageAE/next-please

You can learn by playing. Just give it a try now, or read on.

To give a quick overview, you have to guide a weird-looking guy with arms in place of his ears (:thumbsup ) to the exit, while possibly collecting a key-card on the way. You have several lives and you can spend them by turning the guy into a stationary block of stone that your future incarnations can stand on. You can also use these blocks to block some lethal projectiles that appear from shooters on later levels.

A new more challenging level set or an editor would round out this game nicely. As it is, it ends too quickly, but if you're happy with a quick diversion, that isn't a problem.
03-26-2012 at 04:34 PM
View Profile Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Next, Please! (A flash puzzle platformer)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com