Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Spider seems to handle 0-move scores in a wrong way?
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
mxvladi
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2505
IP: Logged
icon Spider seems to handle 0-move scores in a wrong way? (+1)  
So I'm playing Copycat Contest Compilation. The score in question is Hall of participants: 1N, where player starts on conquer token(thus, 0-move score). I remember CSR previously mentioned that conquer tokens don't work in that case, but since they do now, my score got uploaded to CNet as 0 moves, not 2 moves as previous scores.

The problem is that:

1) it didn't get kicked from the server
2) it isn't even displayed as first place; it's displayed as "zeroth" place. Which is odd.

Outta interest, I got spider to reverify other scores in 1N and in the entrance(other room with start-on-conquer-token), now they are zeroth places, too...
01-08-2012 at 12:02 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5381
icon Re: Spider seems to handle 0-move scores in a wrong way? (+1)  
This 0-move score thing is an intentional change in the last patch? If so, it should be easy to fix the spider.

01-08-2012 at 03:07 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5381
icon Re: Spider seems to handle 0-move scores in a wrong way? (+2)  
Okay, found the bug report where TFMurphy discussed this previous bug and his fix for it... the spider is fixed to count 0-turn demos the same as 1-turn demos.

01-08-2012 at 05:04 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Spider seems to handle 0-move scores in a wrong way?
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com