Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Unconquered holds
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
west.logan
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 608
IP: Logged
icon Unconquered holds (0)  
I'm curious about the high scores chart. I have several holds that are listed as 100% in rooms explored and rooms conquered but still are listed under the "Explored but Unconquered" section. Is this a problem with me not uploading scores properly (I achieved some of them before having a CaravelNet account) or is it a problem with the old itself not showing it as being mastered?

Then there is something like Roach Fest, which shows 18/18 high scores and only 95% of the rooms explored. Strange.

05-17-2011 at 06:55 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
mxvladi
Rank Points: 2505
icon Re: Unconquered holds (+1)  
west.logan wrote:
I have several holds that are listed as 100% in rooms explored and rooms conquered but still are listed under the "Explored but Unconquered" section.

To get hold appear in "Conquered" list you need to use the hold-ending stairs while connected to CaravelNet.

I'll note that even if you conquered hold while not connected to CNet and then used "Upload my scores" button(in "Change settings" menu), the hold will *not* appear in "Conquered" list until you use hold-ending stairs while connected to CNet(although your scores for the hold will be uploaded indeed).

[Last edited by mxvladi at 05-17-2011 07:00 PM]
05-17-2011 at 06:59 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
west.logan
icon Re: Unconquered holds (0)  
Very interesting. Thank you!
I'm not sure I would have figured that one out.

05-17-2011 at 07:01 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Jacob
Rank Points: 3741
Also, it's possible to complete all highscoreable rooms without exploring the hold, since some rooms may be unhighscorable.

05-17-2011 at 08:35 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Jacob
Also, it's possible to complete all highscoreable rooms without exploring the whole hold, since some rooms may be unhighscorable.

05-17-2011 at 08:35 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Banjooie
Rank Points: 1645
Also, it's possible to complete all highscoreable rooms without exploring the whole hold, since some rooms may be unhighscoreable.
05-19-2011 at 06:32 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
west.logan
Am I missing something in the FAQ? Or is there spambot activity here? :)

05-19-2011 at 12:58 PM
Jacob
I could delete my first post (which misses out the crucial word "whole"), but it might be funnier to leave it there.

Also, it's possible to complete all highscoreable rooms without exploring the whole hold, since some rooms may be unhighscorable.

[Last edited by Jacob at 05-19-2011 05:53 PM]
05-19-2011 at 05:52 PM
Syntax
Rank Points: 1218
Also, highscoreable rooms can sometimes all be completed without exploring the whole hold
05-22-2011 at 02:54 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Unconquered holds
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No