Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : RE: level 8
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
luckypuppy2
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 15
IP: Logged
icon RE: level 8 (0)  
after reading some of the postings for level 8 I'm a bit leery( and I do mean lEEry). Is the list of rooms in another posting correct? (I am using the architects edition) and do they need to be done in any certain order? I don't want to get "locked out" and not be able to get to level 9. and by the way is there a way to get the postings to list by room rather than date? probably not....just a thought....having to go through all 16 pages takes a while. anyway thanks for the help with level 7 and any help here would be great. thanks again
luckypuppy :D :cool :unsure
07-06-2004 at 05:59 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
DiMono
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1181
icon Re: RE: level 8 (+1)  
There is precisely one room which you need to worry about as far as timing goes, and that's 3S3E. You must conquer it before leaving to the North, and when you've conquered it you MUST leave in that direction or you won't be able to get to it later. So basically, "conquer 3S3E, exit North, conquer 2S3E, return the way you came" must be part of your solution for the level. If anyone wants this secreted, let me know and I'll do it, or I'm sure some kind moderator will swoop in and do it for me if I'm not around in time.

07-06-2004 at 06:12 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Scott
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 578
icon Re: RE: level 8 (0)  
And even in the worst case if you mess up you can restore to an earlier save and do them the correct way.
07-06-2004 at 06:55 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
swann_88
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 87
icon Re: RE: level 8 (0)  
having to go through all 16 pages takes a while

try using the search function at the top of the page :thumbsup
07-06-2004 at 05:20 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply