Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : King Dugan's Dungeon : Another map of the 13th level (A schematic map of the whole level 13.)
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
slicky
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 13
IP: Logged

File: map.gif (283.8 KB)
Downloaded 331 times.
License: Public Domain
icon King Dugan's Dungeon : Another map of the 13th level (+3)  
To solve level 13 of the King Dugan's dungeon you have to follow two simple steps:

Click here to view the secret text

To assist you in this quite a dangerous journey I drew a schematic map of the whole level. I hope it will be more useful than the previous one (see: http://forum.caravelgames.com/viewtopic.php?TopicID=2627 ), provided one can navigate within a single room.

I have combined all the "solutions" for each of the rooms on the level so that one can get general "idea" of the level. :)

"Portals" between rooms were drawn very schematically so one will have to count.

Note, however, that i've found two misfits in the conrrespondence of portals of the adjacent rooms. In another words, there are 9 portals on the top side of "Twice south, once east" (they lead to "once south, once east"), while on the bottom side of "1 south, 1 east" I found only 7 portals.

The second misfit is the leftmost portal on the top side of the Entrance.

I consider the map to be quite comprehensible. Anyway, feel free to post any questions.
08-03-2009 at 08:41 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : King Dugan's Dungeon : Another map of the 13th level (A schematic map of the whole level 13.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com