Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : THIS THREAD IS ABOUT TWO THINGS (and it is better than these other threads.)
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
zwetschenwasser
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 200
IP: Logged
icon Re: THIS THREAD IS ABOUT TWO THINGS (0)  
Though you may not notice, at the moment I am hitting myself repeatedly in the head with a large book.

06-20-2009 at 05:23 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
UrAvgAzn
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 468
Banjooie wrote:
I'm not good at the whole 'actually contributing to the forum' thing. That seems to be the forte of you fine folk. My job is to come in here and post some stuff where I make fun of you guys.

Except you're all sitting here yelling at each other instead. So what is it I'm supposed to do now?
Contribute to the forums! ;)

06-20-2009 at 05:28 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
The spitemaster
Rank Points: 354
icon Re: THIS THREAD IS ABOUT TWO THINGS (+1)  
So tricky isn't it?

Everyone wants their way to win out and for everyone to admit that they were wrong. Can you actually imagine what would change if you succeeded? Do you think anyone would care for your opinion after that? Because that is what is best about this place. People care to listen to your ideas.

That's the big thing with rank points. It's like a big sign that says hey look at me. Other people think that I'm smart so you should listen to what I say. It's like having 'Dr.' in front of your name. Anyone can get it if they want to; they just have to work a long time to achieve it.

It's just that you don't have to work really hard to get the recognition. My points can nearly be equaled by someone who places first in a contest. Yet, I still think that people listen to my arguments. It just has to be clearly thought out. It's nice too if people can understand it but there are allowances for young or non-English speaking people.

And if this isn't recognized, then why are you here? What makes you supreme ruler? Mike is dreadfully busy and Eric is on some island in neverland; no one is going to step in and ask why somebody pushed all the bricks over. You can see that you won't change anything and no one can have fun.

Banji, has never changed. He has always insulted people and he finds it funny when people argue when there is nothing to lose. There is no point at yelling at him because there is no point.

I wish that man would stay away
06-21-2009 at 07:21 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Snacko
Rank Points: 448
Thirty third!

06-24-2009 at 12:51 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Sillyman
Rank Points: 339
Jatopian wrote:
Sillyman wrote:
Banjooie wrote:
It is why it is called 'snark' and not 'being a raging white boy with aspergers'.
I take mild offense at this statement, as I happen to actually have aspergers, am white, and have been known to on occasion be skilled at utilizing witticisms.
You have?

I don't know, but as far as I can tell some people have said that in the past? Meh, no way of knowing due to the unusual way my brain is wired.

Banjooie wrote:
Sillyman wrote:
I take mild offense at this statement, as I happen to actually have aspergers, am white, and have been known to on occasion be skilled at utilizing witticisms.
Are you raging at those times? No? Then we're good.

Oh. That clears everything up. Gotcha.

Meanwhile, marvel as I make no true statements about what appeared for a few moments between this post and my last one to me to be anger and at the same time create a paradox.

[Last edited by Sillyman at 06-25-2009 05:19 PM]
06-25-2009 at 05:19 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : THIS THREAD IS ABOUT TWO THINGS (and it is better than these other threads.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com