Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Wolly Olly and the Adder : On the Surface : 2 North, 1 West (secret room)
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
porcorosso
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 37
IP: Logged
icon Wolly Olly and the Adder : On the Surface : 2 North, 1 West (secret room) (0)  
OK , so I now want to master this hold, but this room presents its difficulties.

It seems the only way to conquer it is reach the disarm token at least 11 turns before the adder does, and make sure that indeed it can reach the token and not get stuck in the eastern part of the room.

Since it will never go W over E it means that the adder must be in the western part of the room (never past 19'th column) or it will never enter the corridor, however I do not see any way of creating enough spacing (11 turns) between Beethro and the adder in that way,as Beethro can not force the adder to go W in this room while standing behind him on the East.

help please ....

[Last edited by CuriousShyRabbit at 03-09-2009 01:07 PM : fixed associated Room ID]
03-09-2009 at 12:57 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
CuriousShyRabbit
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3170
icon Re: Wolly Olly and the Adder : On the Surface : 2 North, 1 West (secret room) (+1)  
Click here to view the secret text

03-09-2009 at 01:11 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
junglejane
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 55
icon Re: Wolly Olly and the Adder : On the Surface : 2 North, 1 West (secret room) (0)  
CuriousShyRabbit wrote:

And How and Where and Who..... Rudyard Kipling

[Last edited by junglejane at 06-19-2009 12:41 AM]
06-19-2009 at 12:33 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
mxvladi
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2505
icon Re: Wolly Olly and the Adder : On the Surface : 2 North, 1 West (secret room) (+1)  

EDIT: Have just installed DROD on laptop I'm currently writing from and resolved room there, so one more hint if you're still stuck:

[Last edited by mxvladi at 06-19-2009 01:23 AM]
06-19-2009 at 12:54 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Wolly Olly and the Adder : On the Surface : 2 North, 1 West (secret room)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com