Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : A tribute to Hover! (Have you heard of Hover!)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Have you heard of Hover!
Yes, that game rocked!
Yes, but I didn't like it
What are you talking about?
Pressing Vote will vote for all of the questions. Make sure you have voted in each one!
Note: Viewing results forfeits your right to vote.
Poster Message
gamer_extreme_101
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1939
IP: Logged
icon A tribute to Hover! (0)  
This poll started from Stuwy's thread (see link). I realized that no one has heard of this great game. If anyone has comments to share, feel free to post them. (By the way, this game was included free on the Windows 95 Companion CD, for all you win95 fans)

http://www.drod.net/forum/viewtopic.php?TopicID=2782

04-18-2004 at 01:42 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
masonjason
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 349
icon Re: A tribute to Hover! (0)  
Yeah, I used to play it a while ago.

04-18-2004 at 01:44 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Stuwy
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 212
Is there any site you can get Hover from? I don't think the-underdogs.org has it
04-19-2004 at 03:28 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
trick
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2580
It's been a long time since I played Hover, but if I'm not completely wrong here it's somewhat similar to BZFlag, isn't it ? Except BZFlag is online multiplayer, of course.

- Gerry

[Edited by trick on 04-19-2004 at 03:35 PM GMT: fix link]
04-19-2004 at 04:30 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
ErikH2000
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2794
Sorry Gamer, but I deleted your message because I don't want you to use the forum to hook up with people for private trading. I appreciate that you took some pains here to follow the forum rules.

The thing to do is to first find out if the game is legally distributable and then if it is, you can post a link to it or offer to send a copy to somebody. If the copyright holders haven't explicitly made it freely distributable, then for DROD.net posting purposes, you should assume it isn't.

Carry on, good sir!

-Erik

[Edited by ErikH2000 on 04-20-2004 at 12:28 AM GMT: Also, since I deleted your post, I don't want you to look like a bad guy out to distribute warez. No, no, you said that you were only interested in sending people a copy if it were legal, which is pretty reasonable.]

04-20-2004 at 01:06 AM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
gamer_extreme_101
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1939
No problem...I checked and, knowing Microsoft, I probably could've gotton me and DROD in a lot of something deep.........

FYI - If it was legal, I wouldn't have actually posted it on the forum, and I probably would have gotton sick of people asking me for it too, but all's fair I guess...

P.S. - Check out the website Trick linked...Its a very interesting alternative to Hover! And if you really want the origional...buy the Windows 95 companion CD...its worth it.

04-20-2004 at 02:15 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : A tribute to Hover! (Have you heard of Hover!) Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com