Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Uploading Pre-Beta Demos For a Beta Hold? (Slightly confused about the demo upload system)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
agaricus5
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1838
IP: Logged
icon Uploading Pre-Beta Demos For a Beta Hold? (0)  
I have just uploaded a beta hold complete with a number of victory demos. However, I seem to be unable to upload any of these demos and scores to the server.

I can press the "Upload" button on the demo window (F6) and it confirms the upload, but the score doesn't appear on CaravelNet. If I replay the room while connected to CaravelNet, however, my score is uploaded as normal (in this case, the room I am referring to is L3 1W, where my score of 51 is uploaded, but not my earlier demo of 50).

As the hold has not been changed from the uploaded version and DROD confirms this with me when I re-import it, I assume that the problem is that CaravelNet isn't accepting demos dated from before the hold's upload date, even though the rooms are identical. Is this an intended behaviour?

02-20-2009 at 12:33 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Uploading Pre-Beta Demos For a Beta Hold? (Slightly confused about the demo upload system)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com