Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Glitch with evidence? (Seelie Queen does not like my second piece of evidence)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
SkittlesDetective
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Glitch with evidence? (0)  
I'm pretty sure I know who the assassin is, and what the evidence is. I'm going back and forth between two motives that are most likely correct, but the Seelie queen is not accepting the second piece of evidence I give her. She keeps saying something like "Dost thou consider this important?" which is what she will say if I give her anything else that has nothing to do with the mystery.

Click here to view the secret text

Are these correct, or am I missing something else? Does it matter in what order I give them to her?

[Last edited by SkittlesDetective at 12-23-2008 08:19 PM]
12-23-2008 at 08:15 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Radiant
Level: Moderator
Rank Points: 142
icon Re: Glitch with evidence? (0)  
The order doesn't matter. Also, she doesn't take the item from you, she'll look at it and give it back. This is because at least one of the evidence pieces is something you might need later.

12-23-2008 at 10:08 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
SkittlesDetective
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
icon Re: Glitch with evidence? (0)  
I did not mean to make it sound like she is taking my items; sorry. Perhaps the way I meant to word it, is that she looks at whatever second piece of evidence I show her, and does not accept it as that.

Since the order does not matter, I wonder why she keeps asking, "Dost thou consider this important?" She says she will consider whichever of the evidence pieces I first show her.

I have completely questioned the suspects about the king's death, have seen all of the cut scenes in the shops and around the kingdom, and so I know who it is. Will she not accept my evidence if I choose the wrong motivation for the murder? I feel that I have that narrowed down to at least two choices.

Thank you for helping me. :)
12-23-2008 at 11:15 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Glitch with evidence? (Seelie Queen does not like my second piece of evidence)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com