Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : Companies appealing to smitemasters.
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Irashtar
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 41
IP: Logged
icon Companies appealing to smitemasters. (0)  
In an effort to market to smitemasters and their ilk, many companies with a local division on The Eighth have begun rebranding all sorts of things to appeal to the locals. Jolt cola now has a flavor almost exactly like a speed potion, and has only a third of the sugar (but all of the boost, as you well know). Bards now sing the classic "I give you my (s)word" in taverns. Many enjoy reading the Lord of the wings trilogy, despite it wandering far from the original plot. And as soon as Hollywood gets around the interdimentional import laws on technology, expect to see a flood of shows rewrit for viewing on the eighth, like Desperate Roachqueens, and Briar and Graves. that last one didn't need a retitle, they changed everything else.
One last one. Brainiac: Scientist abuse. :D
What else can you see marketed to The Eighth?
10-12-2008 at 04:03 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
zwetschenwasser
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 200
icon Re: Companies appealing to smitemasters. (0)  
Toy stores eighth-wide have begun stocking large numbers of foam Really Big Swords to appeal to the new generation of smitemasters. The play swords are bundle with Goramizer TM, a jellylike substance that transforms into squishy, realistic "bloody guts" when mixed with water. The compound can be applied to the Really Big Sword after a successful smiting adventure.

10-12-2008 at 04:36 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
skell
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3734
That's it. I am adding that single-click ban button now.

[Last edited by skell at 01-10-2015 12:33 PM]
01-10-2015 at 09:55 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Gabrieloup
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 3
skell wrote:
That's it. I am adding that single-click ban button now.
*With Darth Vader's voice*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Unseen like Wind.
Unheard like Earth.
01-10-2015 at 03:25 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Gabrieloup
zwetschenwasser wrote:
Toy stores eighth-wide have begun stocking large numbers of foam Really Big Swords to appeal to the new generation of smitemasters. The play swords are bundle with Goramizer TM, a jellylike substance that transforms into squishy, realistic "bloody guts" when mixed with water. The compound can be applied to the Really Big Sword after a successful smiting adventure.
YES, ME WANT REALLY BIG SWORD (tm) AND WANT TO BE SMITEMASTER (r)!!11! OH AND REALLY BIG CLOTHES (tm) TOO!

Unseen like Wind.
Unheard like Earth.
01-10-2015 at 03:27 PM
Gabrieloup
Irashtar wrote:
In an effort to market to smitemasters and their ilk, many companies with a local division on The Eighth have begun rebranding all sorts of things to appeal to the locals. Jolt cola now has a flavor almost exactly like a speed potion, and has only a third of the sugar (but all of the boost, as you well know). Bards now sing the classic "I give you my (s)word" in taverns. Many enjoy reading the Lord of the wings trilogy, despite it wandering far from the original plot. And as soon as Hollywood gets around the interdimentional import laws on technology, expect to see a flood of shows rewrit for viewing on the eighth, like Desperate Roachqueens, and Briar and Graves. that last one didn't need a retitle, they changed everything else.
One last one. Brainiac: Scientist abuse. :D
What else can you see marketed to The Eighth?
Lord of the Wings sucks. Where's my Space Wars and Roacharsic Park??

Unseen like Wind.
Unheard like Earth.
01-10-2015 at 03:31 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : Companies appealing to smitemasters.
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com