Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Initial walls when building a room
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Someone Else
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1300
IP: Logged
icon Initial walls when building a room (0)  
This applies both here and to DROD: RPG. I would like the ability to set the initial walls that appear when building a room to be one of the following:
Wall, hard wall, pit, water
I know that this is not very significant, but it would be very nice to be able to do this. It's just annoying to have to delete the walls at the start, and then put in pit or water. I'm quite sure that I'm not the only architect who has had to do this, and been annoyed.
10-11-2008 at 08:52 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
lopsidation
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 176
icon Re: Initial walls when building a room (0)  
I agree, but instead of wall/hard wall/pit/water how about just wall/nothing? Or at least wall/hard wall/pit/water/nothing.

10-14-2008 at 12:14 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Someone Else
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1300
icon Re: Initial walls when building a room (0)  
Oh yes, I forgot about that one. Of course, it would still pick up walls (and other stuff) from adjacent rooms.
10-14-2008 at 03:24 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Initial walls when building a room
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com