Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD RPG Boards : RPG Bugs : Total Moves/Time incorrectly updated after Undo
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
TFMurphy
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3118
IP: Logged
icon Total Moves/Time incorrectly updated after Undo (+1)  
After using the Undo command, the Total Moves and Total Time are reset to their values at the start of the room, even though you may now be several moves in already.

For example, if you enter a room with 1:23 in Total Time and 230 moves on Total Moves and then take 3 minutes to make 400 moves, a single Undo would have you 399 moves into the room, but with 1:23 on Total Time and 230 Total Moves once again. Continuing from that point continues to reflect these updated and incorrect values for Total Time/Moves.
09-15-2008 at 09:04 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5056
IP: Logged
icon Re: Total Moves/Time incorrectly updated after Undo (0)  
TFMurphy wrote:
After using the Undo command, the Total Moves and Total Time are reset to their values at the start of the room, even though you may now be several moves in already.
Thanks for reporting this. I've fixed it in the next patch.

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
09-26-2008 at 02:36 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD RPG Boards : RPG Bugs : Total Moves/Time incorrectly updated after Undo
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com