Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : A Question for All You Guilty Gear Players. (No, this is not a review.)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Snacko
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 448
IP: Logged
icon A Question for All You Guilty Gear Players. (0)  
Do attacks that involve a leap such as Johnny's DP+S and Potemkin's QCF+P have properties of air attacks? To be more specific, I mean to ask if the character actually leaves the ground technically and, if so, are there any special properties or will all well timed ground attacks be a sufficiently dangerous counter?

[Last edited by Snacko at 07-05-2008 06:05 PM : Changed Potemkin's S to a P, the S would lead to Potemkin's ground pound.]
07-05-2008 at 06:04 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Snacko
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 448
IP: Logged
icon Re: A Question for All You Guilty Gear Players. (0)  
Another anti-air question, are there any special properties to attacks that follow a tech? I'm asking this because I've been trying to counter by teching through attacks and want to know if there are any things I should watch out for.

07-05-2008 at 06:07 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : A Question for All You Guilty Gear Players. (No, this is not a review.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com