Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Player role group (What player role group you like the most?)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
What player role group you like the most?
Sworded
Unsworded
Harmless
Universal
Note: Viewing results forfeits your right to vote.
Poster Message
mxvladi
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2505
IP: Logged
icon Player role group (+1)  
Here I mentioned that much better to create poll about player role "groups" instead of player role name because you can forget some role names. If you don't want to search there my last post, here's information about "groups":

Due to the fact that roles have practically no differences(aumtlich has no beam, golem is vulnerable etc.) all roles can be separated into four "groups": sworded, unsworded, harmless and universal.

1-st group: Roles that are sworded and can smite monsters with it, but can't do it with body; examples are: Beethro, guard, stalwart;

2-nd group: Roles that are unsworded but can kill monsters with body; examples are: golems(for some unknown reason enemies can kill them, though no player role can kill monster-golems with body), aumtlichs(these have no difference between other monster-roles because of no beam), wraithwing(this is the most "powerful" monster role because it can fly on pits and walk on floor) and some common roles - roach/roach queen, spider. Also there're two specific roles that can act only on specific grounds: seep and waterskipper. First can act only on walls and eat only other seeps, second can act only on water and eat only other waterskippers(and waterskip-nests);

3-rd group: All citizen-like roles(in addition to citizens Negotiator, mud coordinator and tar technician) and Halph. These can't harm monsters totally.

4-th group: role that can smite monsters with sword(exactly hook) and body. There's only one such role for now: Slayer.

So, what's your favourite player role group? My is universal. I like Slayers. :)
05-31-2008 at 03:46 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Player role group (What player role group you like the most?) Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com