Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : RedSnake Apocalypse
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
MarvinTheRobot
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 44
IP: Logged

File: redsnakes.jpg (92.6 KB)
Downloaded 211 times.
License: Public Domain
icon RedSnake Apocalypse (+4)  
Match the heads with the tails.

<--- See pic.

:)
05-26-2008 at 04:40 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Timo006
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 518
icon Re: RedSnake Apocalypse (0)  
Nice!

Solutions

Click here to view the secret text

05-26-2008 at 10:12 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
vittro
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 479
icon Re: RedSnake Apocalypse (+1)  
MarvinTheRobot wrote:
Match the heads with the tails.

<--- See pic.

:)

Nice! You're back, too!

What happened to your project?

http://forum.caravelgames.com/viewtopic.php?TopicID=2005&page=0

05-26-2008 at 12:36 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Monkey
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 190
0.5 brains!
My answers:
Click here to view the secret text

[Last edited by Monkey at 05-26-2008 05:09 PM]
05-26-2008 at 05:08 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
MarvinTheRobot
vittro wrote:

Nice! You're back, too!

What happened to your project?

http://forum.caravelgames.com/viewtopic.php?TopicID=2005&page=0

Well, I still got the old code around here, but I don't think that thing is going anywhere.

I've been working on something new for a couple of weeks now, that I think people around here will like, but I'm holding on announcing it, so as to not disapoint anyone this time. ;)

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair." - Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
05-26-2008 at 07:29 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5056
MarvinTheRobot wrote:
Well, I still got the old code around here, but I don't think that thing is going anywhere.
I personally would really like to see your old project, even if you think it's nothing special. Would you be willing to post it here for people to enjoy?

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
05-26-2008 at 07:51 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
MarvinTheRobot
mrimer wrote:
I personally would really like to see your old project, even if you think it's nothing special. Would you be willing to post it here for people to enjoy?

The problem is that the project is still in MSVC6 format (wich I dont have on my system anymore), and I dont know if I have the energy to reconfigure it for MSVC8 wich I'm using now (what with all the dependencies like expat). Anyway there wasn't much of a game in it at the time I left it. I have a debug build but it complains about missing dlls.

I'll see if I can salvage something.

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair." - Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
05-27-2008 at 12:14 AM
vittro
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 479
MarvinTheRobot wrote:
mrimer wrote:

The problem is that the project is still in MSVC6 format (wich I dont have on my system anymore), and I dont know if I have the energy to reconfigure it for MSVC8 wich I'm using now (what with all the dependencies like expat). Anyway there wasn't much of a game in it at the time I left it. I have a debug build but it complains about missing dlls.

I'll see if I can salvage something.

Please, it looks awesome!

05-27-2008 at 01:12 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5056
Thanks for considering my request. I'm not asking you convert the project from VS6 and provide the source, just provide the .exe that people could use in their DROD:AE installs. But, oh, if your point is that you don't have VS6 any more, only VS 2005, so can't rebuild the .exe, then that makes sense. In that case, you could just provide the source code bundle and someone here could build it for you.

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
05-27-2008 at 04:37 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : RedSnake Apocalypse
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com