Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Audiosurf Challenge (Play Drod Music!)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
AtkinsSJ
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 107
IP: Logged
icon Audiosurf Challenge (+1)  
I was surprised to find that I seem to be the first person to play the 4 DROD music files that I have so far. Perhaps nobody knew they could, or mine are somehow different.

Anyway, in the hope that it was the former, I thought I'd post the challenge: Seeing who can play the DROD music best! I'll be playing all the songs I have in my TCB music folder (I think I have the JtRH stuff in there, maybe some older ones too) on Mono Pro difficulty, so I shouldn't be too hard to beat.

So, go forth and thoroughly pwn me!
05-18-2008 at 09:10 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
gamer_extreme_101
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1939
icon Re: Audiosurf Challenge (0)  
I think I've done one DROD song on Audiosurf though. Some are good, while others are simply straight uphill.

05-18-2008 at 09:26 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
BeefontheBone
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 184
icon Re: Audiosurf Challenge (0)  
You're on!

EDIT: Hmm, not a recognised format in there it seems. Odd.

[Last edited by BeefontheBone at 05-19-2008 08:18 PM]
05-19-2008 at 07:58 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Audiosurf Challenge (Play Drod Music!)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com