Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : 46-th Slayer adventure : Imperial underground : 1 South, 3 West
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
samhane
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 12
IP: Logged
icon 46-th Slayer adventure : Imperial underground : 1 South, 3 West (0)  
hello, i have a problem with the roaches, the mirror doesn't move,any help please
04-29-2008 at 01:00 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
mxvladi
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2505
icon Re: 46-th Slayer adventure : Imperial underground : 1 South, 3 West (+1)  
This is one of my favourite rooms in my hold.

There's force arrow that shows right under the mirror. You can't move the mirror before you opened the roach-doors. So you must attrackt Aumtlich to square left to the mirror. Then he must turn right and freeze by its own gaze. Then, with face direction west you must press plate, then move two times down-right. Then you should kill all roaches. And then this room becomes difficult. You must save both mirror and Aumtlich, and you must push the mirror from that part of the room. And remember - you can't enter this roach-part of the room twice! e.g plate closes passage to enter this part.
I will help with first move after killing roaches. Face direction SE, you stand right left to the Aumtlich. MOve one time North-east - push mirror. Then try to do it. Certainly, after succesful pushing mirror through arrows up you must attrackt three Aumtlich to plates, kill roach, kill three Aumtlich and then use mirror to press plate at upper-right corner of the room.

Good luck! If you still can't do it, I'll attach the demo. :)
04-29-2008 at 02:38 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
samhane
icon Re: 46-th Slayer adventure : Imperial underground : 1 South, 3 West (0)  
thanks for you hints, but still can't do it.
04-29-2008 at 03:39 PM
mxvladi

File: 46Sa Imperial underground 1S3W part of Victory.demo (1.1 KB)
Downloaded 85 times.
License: Public Domain
Demo.

Note: this isn't full Victory demo, this is just part where you must push mirror.
04-29-2008 at 03:56 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
samhane
i can't open the demo, i managed to kill the roaches though,now i need help with mirror and aumtlich, could you give more help, after stepping NE.. thanks
04-29-2008 at 05:38 PM
mxvladi
Sorry, I had a large DROD TCB crash. Though I used 3.1 when imported demo. :hmmm:

O.k. More hints:

Here's movement you need after pushing the mirror with sword SE:

- Move SW, Move NW, Move W, Move W, Turn sword E, Wait two turns, Move E, Move NE, Move NW, Wait one turn, Move SE, Move S, Move SE, Move E, Move E, Turn sword NE, Move NE, Move NW, Move W, Move N, Move N, Turn sword N.

[Last edited by mxvladi at 04-30-2008 10:06 AM]
04-29-2008 at 05:54 PM
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : 46-th Slayer adventure : Imperial underground : 1 South, 3 West
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com