Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : date problem in Hints & Solutions (bug? feature?)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
bdwing
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 288
IP: Logged
icon date problem in Hints & Solutions (0)  
The threads created in Hints and Solutions for JtRH: Level 11: 3N1W include TopicID 5910. This particular thread is shown with a creation date of 02-10-2008 instead of 04-17-2005, possibly because 02-10-2008 is the date of the first post on the second page.

Usually I look for the oldest thread as that is usually where the meat is when I need help with a room.

"Until it ends, there is no end."
03-15-2008 at 04:05 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Tuttle
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1545
icon Re: date problem in Hints & Solutions (+1)  
Looking at a few of them, it seems that the "Date Posted" column is consistently the date of the most recent post in the thread (but not adjusted for your local timezone). So it's showing what it should, just not what you expected it to. :)

If that page gets worked on, I think a "number of posts" column would probably be worth adding as well as maybe the first post date.
03-15-2008 at 04:15 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
NiroZ
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1302
icon Re: date problem in Hints & Solutions (+1)  
While we're at it, why not a 'Hold submitted by' column in the holds forum?
03-15-2008 at 04:23 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : date problem in Hints & Solutions (bug? feature?)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com