Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Holds Forum Oddity
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
agaricus5
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1838
IP: Logged
icon Holds Forum Oddity (0)  
Look at the Holds board (as of now). The "Claythro Tower" thread is on the top of the list, but Mattcrampy had posted a more recent message (supposedly) to the "Dugan's Dungeon Revisited" thread. However, the "Claythro Tower" thread is still above it in the list even though it is not in correct chronological order related to the most recent posts.

01-05-2004 at 07:31 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5381
icon Re: Holds Forum Oddity (0)  
A post was deleted from the Claythro's Tower thread, causing this odd behavior. I'll look at it - there should be an easy solution.

01-05-2004 at 07:33 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
This is why it's fun get e-mails of all posts sent to you, because you get to see posts before they get deleted or edited. It's so much fun, it should be illegal!

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
01-05-2004 at 07:56 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Scott
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 578
Maybe I could make a post and edit it a few hundred times. So much more fun for you Oneiro. :D
01-05-2004 at 11:15 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Holds Forum Oddity
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No