Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : why doesnt imperiative requerd target work with Turn Into Monster?
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
13th Slayer
Level: Disabled
Rank Points: 27
IP: Logged
icon why doesnt imperiative requerd target work with Turn Into Monster? (-3)  
!

[Last edited by 13th Slayer at 02-26-2008 07:41 AM]
02-22-2008 at 07:21 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
eytanz
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2708
icon Re: Imperiative Requerd Target must(!!!) work with Turn Into Monster. (+1)  
This is a feature requests board. Feature demands are not appropriate.

02-22-2008 at 08:37 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Mr. Slice
Rank Points: 140
icon Re: Imperiative Requerd Target must(!!!) work with Turn Into Monster. (0)  
What he said, basically. Besides, what purpose would this serve anyway?

02-22-2008 at 03:26 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Neathro
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 41
icon Hmph... NOW I'm really confused (0)  
Just thought: I agree with eytanz and Mr. Slice, but I think this is about wubbas? Not sure though.

EDIT: Ok, I'm REALLY confused now...

[Last edited by Neathro at 02-22-2008 07:03 PM]
02-22-2008 at 06:18 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Someone Else
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1304
icon Re: Imperiative Requerd Target must(!!!) work with Turn Into Monster. (+1)  
Turn into monster negates required target. If the monster is normally required, then it becomes required. It doesn't flip green doors, for compatability reasons. I don't see what you're trying to request.
02-22-2008 at 06:51 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
13th Slayer
Rank Points: 27
icon Re: Imperiative Requerd Target must(!!!) work with Turn Into Monster. (0)  
Someone Else wrote:
Turn into monster negates required target. If the monster is normally required, then it becomes required. It doesn't flip green doors, for compatability reasons. I don't see what you're trying to request.
What about Slayers? It would be sooo coool if they would be Reqd. Targets! Really, i think another command would fit : Behave like monster.
02-26-2008 at 07:43 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Mr. Slice
Rank Points: 140
icon Re: why doesnt imperiative requerd target work with Turn Into Monster? (0)  
This can already be done. Here would be the commands for doing so:

Imperative: Required Target
Imperative: Deadly
Turn into Monster

Use a character for this. Make sure that the NPC's role is a slayer, then use those commands to make sure the slayer is required, yet an authentic slayer.

02-26-2008 at 08:03 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5058
Mr. Slice wrote:

Turn into Monster

Use a character for this. Make sure that the NPC's role is a slayer, then use those commands to make sure the slayer is required, yet an authentic slayer.
Unfortunately, the Imperatives given the NPC are lost when it is turned into a standard monster (see the post two above yours). I don't think this is directly possible.

One workaround could be to have an inaccessible Required Target NPC that can only be killed once it detects no more slayers in the room.

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.

[Last edited by mrimer at 02-26-2008 05:19 PM]
02-26-2008 at 05:19 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Sillyman
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 339
mrimer wrote:
Mr. Slice wrote:

Turn into Monster

Unfortunately, the Imperatives given the NPC are lost when it is turned into a standard monster (see the post two above yours). I don't think this is directly possible.

One workaround could be to have an inaccessible Required Target NPC that can only be killed once it detects no more slayers in the room.

Or that kills itself. Imperative: DIE! Hehe.

02-26-2008 at 05:27 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Beef Row
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 471
icon Re: why doesnt imperiative requerd target work with Turn Into Monster? (+2)  
Sillyman wrote:
Or that kills itself. Imperative: DIE! Hehe.

Curse you Beethro! You have destroyed all my mighty Slayers! The Citadel is lost! But the secret of the Briarblade dies with me. And without it, you will never defeat Dark Lord Stanley. Muahahahaha! *urk*

02-27-2008 at 03:21 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : why doesnt imperiative requerd target work with Turn Into Monster?
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com