Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Wonderquest : Level 12 Exit (Feeling Stupid Again)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
ijack
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Level 12 Exit (0)  
I am at the scroll that says shortcut having just finished the volcanic terrain with the bomb in the middle. If I go north I get to the boat but I can't get the boat to the island in the exit room. If I follow the shortcut I can get to the exit room on land but that doesn't help.
02-19-2008 at 06:14 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
ijack
icon Re: Level 12 Exit (0)  
Hmm, 19 people have viewed this post and zero have replied. I must conclude one of the following. Either everyone hates me or my description of the problem was so incoherent that no one could understand it. My self esteem requires me to assume the latter, so I will restate why I am stuck. I have finished all of the rooms in Master Orion Level 12 and the black gate is open. I entered the gate and followed the path around the volcano, solving the various puzzles that I encountered. The last one I solved was the volcanic terrain with the 6-move explosive in the center. This opened the red door and led me to the next room with a fork in the path. As far as I know the next thing I need to do is get to the island in the exit room by boat, hit the orb to turn of the electric barriers, get back in the boat and sail to the exit. Now back to the fork. If I go SE I reach a scroll which says "shortcut". Continuing along this path, I can reach the exit room, but nowhere along this path can I find a boat that lets me sail to the exit room island. If I go north, I am led to a boat, but it is on a lava sea that does not connect to the exit room sea. I have searched all over this level for a way to reach that exit room island and see no way to exit this level. I am playing version 4.1 of the game. Totally confused and frustrated.
02-23-2008 at 07:35 PM
Mr. Slice
Level: Disabled
Rank Points: 140
Sorry. Not a lot of people play Wonderquest, so there aren't going to be lots of suggestions. I do play Wonderquest, but I'm stuck on Level 3, so I can't help you out.

02-23-2008 at 08:08 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
googa
Level: Moderator
Rank Points: 282
For some reason, I stopped receiving WQ posting email notifications, so it's been a while I haven't checked the forum.

I need to do is get to the island in the exit room by boat

Correct.

The solution:
Click here to view the secret text

02-23-2008 at 08:18 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
ijack
Ouch!!! If I had just hit F2, I could have seen that the sea tiles were connected even though the the land bridge was there. Will I never learn. Thanks for the help.
02-23-2008 at 09:04 PM
NoahT
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1133
googa wrote:
For some reason, I stopped receiving WQ posting email notifications, so it's been a while I haven't checked the forum.
This would explain it...

-Noah

My stuff:

02-23-2008 at 10:36 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Wonderquest : Level 12 Exit (Feeling Stupid Again)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com