Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : KPVIIID3 : The Final Floors : Castle - Thirteenth Floor : 2 South, 1 East (Coming in through the correct door)
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
wschnaer
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon KPVIIID3 : The Final Floors : Castle - Thirteenth Floor : 2 South, 1 East (0)  
I can't figure out how to get the right route on this part of the level. It seems that in order to conquer this room you need to come in at the upper right from 1S1E. To do that you need to enter 1S1E from the higher door on the left side from 1S. To do that you need to be in the upper hallway on the right side, and I can't figure out how to get there.
01-17-2008 at 07:21 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
jbluestein
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1670
icon Re: KPVIIID3 : The Final Floors : Castle - Thirteenth Floor : 2 South, 1 East (0)  
Getting there takes some effort.

Click here to view the secret text

Josh

01-17-2008 at 07:34 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
wschnaer
Rank Points: 10
icon Re: KPVIIID3 : The Final Floors : Castle - Thirteenth Floor : 2 South, 1 East (0)  
Thanks for the help. However, I have nowhere to go. I can get through this room up into 1S1E. I can then kill all the roaches and move into 1S. Once I'm there, the only place I can figure out to go is right back the way I came in. I want to move up to the upper right hallway in 1S to get back on the right route but I don't see any way to get there.

Edit: I just got it. Very nasty!

[Last edited by wschnaer at 01-17-2008 07:49 PM : Just stumbled on it.]
01-17-2008 at 07:45 PM
Bocdoc
Rank Points: 11
I need some help please...

I think I need to move the 2 slayers through the paths on the outer whilst I move through the middle path but I can't seem to move them after the first lot of double yellow gates. Can someone please give me some hints on how to move them as I continually get killed by them.
01-19-2008 at 07:49 AM
CuriousShyRabbit
Rank Points: 3170
To keep the slayers from getting too close, point your hook at them. How I did it:

01-19-2008 at 07:59 AM
Bocdoc
Thanks for that but I don't think that I explained myself properly. I can get the first set of doors open and through them but then I get trapped by the 2 slayers and can't get them to move onto their respective paths. Any hints?
01-19-2008 at 08:05 AM
CuriousShyRabbit
Rank Points: 3170
Oh I'm sorry. To get the slayers to step onto the force arrows,

01-19-2008 at 08:49 AM
Bocdoc
Thanks CSR. I've tried and tried but I never seem to have any luck with slayers. I can never get them to move or even kill them with any sort of order or reason. When I'm playing a hold and a room has them I usual give up and quit the hold as I just get frustrated with them. It's a shame because there are some great holds that I have left unfinished due to my lack of slayer skill! Thanks anyway for your help.
01-20-2008 at 04:15 AM
skell
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3734
Grrr, it is irritating. I think I know how to set those stupid slayers so I can push them, but the truth is I only can do it with one slayer and lots of space :weep. How exactly I am supposed to enter the second chamber to make the slayer face the direction I want him to face so I can push him?

EDIT: Awww, forget it - I just managed to do it ^^. (A classic example of enlightenment after asking question)

[Last edited by skell at 01-24-2008 02:47 PM]
01-24-2008 at 02:43 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
fratropea
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 87
skell wrote:
Grrr, it is irritating. I think I know how to set those stupid slayers so I can push them, but the truth is I only can do it with one slayer and lots of space :weep. How exactly I am supposed to enter the second chamber to make the slayer face the direction I want him to face so I can push him?

EDIT: Awww, forget it - I just managed to do it ^^. (A classic example of enlightenment after asking question)

Escuse me for disturbing you....
Could you send me a demo?
This room makes me go crazy
:w00t
01-29-2008 at 10:35 AM
skell
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3734

File: K3TFF Castle - Thirteenth Floor 2S1E Victory.demo (2.9 KB)
Downloaded 149 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Re: KPVIIID3 : The Final Floors : Castle - Thirteenth Floor : 2 South, 1 East (+1)  
There you are :). Although I suggest you to try it by yourself, bigger satisfaction :P.

01-29-2008 at 02:49 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : KPVIIID3 : The Final Floors : Castle - Thirteenth Floor : 2 South, 1 East (Coming in through the correct door)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com