Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Explosion tokens.
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
roach strangler
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 57
IP: Logged
icon Explosion tokens. (0)  
An explosion token can explode anything in the room except you and walls.

The puzzle usage you ask? You could use this token for many things including: Oremites on the ground, or you must step on a sword token to get past, ect.

Questions, comments? :)
01-04-2008 at 07:49 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Ravon
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 220
icon Re: Explosion tokens. (0)  
So, to clarify, Beethro steps on it, and is allowed to remove one monster/item/obstacle from anywhere in the room? I think I like it, but could you verify that I'm understanding its function correctly?
01-04-2008 at 07:58 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
roach strangler
Rank Points: 57
Ravon wrote:
So, to clarify, Beethro steps on it, and is allowed to remove one monster/item/obstacle from anywhere in the room? I think I like it, but could you verify that I'm understanding its function correctly?

Not one. All.
01-04-2008 at 10:22 PM
zonhin
Rank Points: 99
I won't even bother to explain why this is horrible.

Till time went and told me to say hello but wave goodbye
01-05-2008 at 12:45 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Anson
Rank Points: 67
Then will it explode Doors , Orbs , Halph , Tunnels , Bridges , Floors , And other things? Oh and, if you think of a room when your un sworded with monsters, that will not be a puzzle. It will just be something annoying to put up with.
Anyway, its like a conquer token with no monsters in the room, exept it blows up everything.

Please, I admire Guthix, I solve problems, I fix rules too. I used to be a Scoundril, Complaining about the forums, But now i changed.
Click here to view the secret text

01-05-2008 at 01:49 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Explosion tokens.
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com