Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Imperial Wandering : Mud Tanks : 2 North (Can't drop trap doors and also kill mud mother)
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
wschnaer
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Imperial Wandering : Mud Tanks : 2 North (0)  
Help! I don't see how to kill the mud mother without getting trapped on the island in the lower right hand corner and I also don't see how to drop the trap doors without getting trapped on the small island above the mud mother. I must be missing something obvious.

Edit: Never mind. The "seeing the solution immediately after the post" syndrome struck again!

[Last edited by wschnaer at 12-31-2007 01:48 PM : I saw the solution]
12-31-2007 at 01:44 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
sjschaffner
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 30
icon Re: Imperial Wandering : Mud Tanks : 2 North (0)  
I am having the same problem!! There are a couple of trap doors that I can't get on to the East with the mimic. I can drop all the traps with the mimic and kill the mother leaving the mimic where the mother was but just can't get the last coupe of doors to the East. Therefore the red door won't go down.
Some help please.
12-31-2007 at 06:16 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
hartleyhair
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 307
Click here to view the secret text

12-31-2007 at 06:18 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
sjschaffner
If I leave the room even with the green door down the way I came, there is an arrow preventing me from getting back into the room to the West.
12-31-2007 at 06:24 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
hartleyhair
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 307
icon Re: Imperial Wandering : Mud Tanks : 2 North (+1)  
sjschaffner wrote:
If I leave the room even with the green door down the way I came, there is an arrow preventing me from getting back into the room to the West.

Yes, but
Click here to view the secret text

12-31-2007 at 06:29 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
sjschaffner
Thanks so much! That took care of the problem. And again the answer was obvious. This was a very clever room.
12-31-2007 at 06:41 PM
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Imperial Wandering : Mud Tanks : 2 North (Can't drop trap doors and also kill mud mother)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com