Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : New poster title suggestion
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
DiMono
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1181
IP: Logged
icon New poster title suggestion (0)  
since there are now 3 people with over 1000 posts, and a couple more fast approaching that number, is it reasonable to set up a new poster title for 1000+ posts? Maybe "Expert Smitemaster" or "Addict" or something?

12-21-2003 at 08:14 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Mattcrampy
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2388
icon Re: New poster title suggestion (0)  
Where does it end, though? The post counts will continue to rise, no matter how many titles we have.

Schik's hinted that he's going to redo the poster title code to be neater. At that time, we'll probably add a few down the bottom.

Matt

12-21-2003 at 09:52 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
icon Re: New poster title suggestion (0)  
Another thing we have discussed many times, and as Matt C. implied, what with the way the forum code is set up, new titles are tough to do. Schik "made" that new smiley for me but said that was all he would do.

And besides, the third person to break 1000, Erik, is already a Legendary Smitemaster, of course, so he's already as high as someone can get. Even higher, actually, just by virtue of being Erik. :)

Game on,

[Edited by Oneiromancer on 12-21-2003 at 10:31 AM GMT]

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
12-21-2003 at 10:31 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : New poster title suggestion
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com