Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Allright, this hardly fits to caravelnet forum, even this board, but (Does anybody know a NDS emulator)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
13th Slayer
Level: Disabled
Rank Points: 27
IP: Logged
icon Allright, this hardly fits to caravelnet forum, even this board, but (0)  
I tried out tons of them, but a working one please,,, :~(
12-27-2007 at 09:07 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Pilchard VIII
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 392
icon Re: Allright, this hardly fits to caravelnet forum, even this board, but (0)  
Between you and me, I'd delete this topic before you get modded down. I'm fairly certain you're not allowed to discuss game emulation, as emulation is illegal, unless you actually own the games you're downloading, and even then it's pretty dodgy.

PS. No, I don't know any.

[Last edited by Pilchard VIII at 12-27-2007 12:22 PM]
12-27-2007 at 12:21 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Briareos
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3516
icon Re: Allright, this hardly fits to caravelnet forum, even this board, but (+2)  
Pilchard VIII wrote:
Between you and me, I'd delete this topic before you get modded down. I'm fairly certain you're not allowed to discuss game emulation, as emulation is illegal, unless you actually own the games you're downloading, and even then it's pretty dodgy.
Ugh. Emulation in itself is not illegal in the least - getting the needed datafiles that you don't have a license for is.

If emulation were illegal, all kinds of virtual machine software (VMware, VirtualBox, Parallels, Qemu, Xen, ...) would be illegal as well... and MAME, MESS and ScummVM are also still around... (heck, ScummVM and MAME are both co-written by one of LucasArts' former employees that actually worked on coding some of their games, Aaron Giles...)

[Last edited by Briareos at 12-27-2007 10:00 PM]
12-27-2007 at 12:39 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
ErikH2000
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2794
icon Re: Allright, this hardly fits to caravelnet forum, even this board, but (0)  
Yeah, it's okay to discuss emulators. The iron fist slams down the moment anybody starts asking or hinting at a request for ROMs or software that falls under copyright protection.

-Erik

12-27-2007 at 08:32 PM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Snacko
Rank Points: 448
How would that control anyway?

12-27-2007 at 10:57 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
NiroZ
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1302
Snacko wrote:
Mouse?
12-28-2007 at 01:30 AM
Pilchard VIII
Rank Points: 392
ErikH2000 wrote:
Yeah, it's okay to discuss emulators. The iron fist slams down the moment anybody starts asking or hinting at a request for ROMs or software that falls under copyright protection.
Okay, I withdraw my statement.

12-28-2007 at 03:18 PM
trick
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2580
Snacko wrote:
A Cintiq would be perfect :). Well, for the touch screen part, at least. Expensive though -_-
12-29-2007 at 07:38 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
13th Slayer
Level: Disabled
Rank Points: 27
Found one! Called iDeaS
12-29-2007 at 09:17 AM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Allright, this hardly fits to caravelnet forum, even this board, but (Does anybody know a NDS emulator)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com