Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Wonderquest : Dreams Level 1 Vohres Curcifix (An udder bug?)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
AnneAardvark
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 21
IP: Logged
icon Dreams Level 1 Vohres Curcifix (+1)  
Plodding along in my quest, getting close to the exit of level one and I think I found an other bug.

I was at the eastern side of Vohres Crucifix in the water as Chen and as there is nothing to do here because the way south is blocked by cursed ground I took the path west (if you can call a way through shallow water a path). There I collected the artifact, but instead of returning east to use it I continued north (after briefly returning east and back to reset the elemental so he could remove the eye); I went southward to the center and west, destroyed the roaches there and thats it, I could go no further. I needed an artifact to exit south on the east crucifix but I had none, there was no other path to take, I could only go back and fowards through the 3 rooms (west, center, east).

I did restore to before entering the start (east) and did it the correct way no problems. I am only reporting a possible bug in the crucifix (bug, get it!) :lol
11-22-2007 at 11:54 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
googa
Level: Moderator
Rank Points: 282
icon Re: Dreams Level 1 Vohres Curcifix (0)  
Yes, a small bug still lurking inside. You were not supposed to kill that eye with the elemental, just striking the orbs. An arrow pointing North was placed close to the eye so now, you can't position the elemental there.
Thanks Anne.
11-22-2007 at 04:18 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
laguns
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 11
icon Re: Dreams Level 1 Vohres Curcifix (0)  
i cant figure out how to get started on the crucifix. there is only one food available but you need to get around a fluffy to get it and theres no way to do it.
03-14-2010 at 10:51 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Wonderquest : Dreams Level 1 Vohres Curcifix (An udder bug?)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com