Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Werthmire City + Lucian City (Newer Propositions for Werthmire)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Samuel
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 69
IP: Logged

File: Werthmire City.hold (100.5 KB)
Downloaded 68 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Werthmire City + Lucian City (0)  
Hello out tere all you little Werthmire fans, Me and all of you Werhtmire Fans know that Werthmire City is dying, so me and Anson have been sending eachother a couple of PM's and this is what we came up with:

Well there is probably an eqaul amount of people who like Werthmire City and an equal amount of people who don't. So if you don't like Werthmire City then you can choose between two because Lucian city is now the neighbouring City. Anson has thought up Lucian city and we are going to put it in the same hold as Werthmire City, The entrance to Lucian city will be to the east of the place were there are all the buildings with jobs, there will be the boat pits, two rooms that consist of water, then a beach, then a corridor leading into the underground of Werthmire City, which is Lucain city.

Tell us what you think about this idea.

Edit: Forgot to attach the latest version of Wethmire City, the next version should be named "Werthmire and Lucain City"

even if it's in your mind. Who's to
say that dreams and nightmares
aren't as real as the here and now?
John Lennon

[Last edited by Samuel at 10-23-2007 08:03 AM]
10-23-2007 at 08:01 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Anson
Rank Points: 67
icon Re: Werthmire City + Lucian City (0)  
I'll be working on Lucian city most of the time.

Please, I admire Guthix, I solve problems, I fix rules too. I used to be a Scoundril, Complaining about the forums, But now i changed.
Click here to view the secret text

10-23-2007 at 09:29 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Samuel
Ok, post the updated verasion of Werthmire City + Lucian city here, i will invite the old members to join us.

John Lennon
10-24-2007 at 07:17 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Anson
Okay, I will

Please, I admire Guthix, I solve problems, I fix rules too. I used to be a Scoundril, Complaining about the forums, But now i changed.

10-25-2007 at 07:59 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Jeff_Ray...
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 962
icon Re: Werthmire City + Lucian City (+1)  
Samuel wrote:
Well there is probably an eqaul amount of people who like Werthmire City and an equal amount of people who don't. So if you don't like Werthmire City then you can choose between two because Lucian city is now the neighbouring City.

Samuel, let me tell you three things:

1. You can't please everyone in life. There will always be people to hate and like everything.

2. Maybe they hate Werthmire city because of the idea, so making another city will maybe not please the ones that don't like Werthmire.

3. You are a little ambitious, aren't you? Try making a quick 10-20 rooms hold with fun rooms in it. You will have less trouble finishing it.

EDIT: I don't hate your idea, and even find it original. It's just too much for you right now. You can always put it on hold and go back to it later.

Currently playing:

My Holds:
-Completed:

-Work in Progress:

[Last edited by Jeff_Ray... at 10-26-2007 10:41 PM]
10-26-2007 at 10:40 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Syntax
Rank Points: 1218
Jeff_Ray... wrote:
You can always put it on hold
Sorry, couldn't resist :D
10-26-2007 at 10:44 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Samuel
It wasn't my idea to do Lucian City, i'm just helping Jeff.

John Lennon
10-27-2007 at 01:13 AM
Anson
Abandoned. Working on a hold, very good actaully

10-27-2007 at 01:31 AM
Samuel
Anson wrote:
Abandoned. Working on a hold, very good actaully
So much for a big project, you quit before doing anything!

John Lennon
01-09-2008 at 02:59 AM
MeckMeck GRE
Rank Points: 594
icon Re: Werthmire City + Lucian City (+1)  
Could you just stop bumping and redoing that "Werthmire City" thing every 2 months? It's not that I dislike your holds, but why don't you handle the building process like everyone else does? If no one tests/comments on your hold you either have to wait or to improve it (redoing old rooms, adding new rooms, fixing bugs, etc.) and upload a new version of your hold. I know you invested a lot of time in this project and I would really like to see it finished, but I can't stand the way your hold is promoted. Furhtermore I don't think it makes any sense to make a 2 in 1 hold just for the sake of having a boarder amount of people liking it. You can't combine "Beethro's first job" and "Beethro's Teacher" just to make a hold for both beginners and DROD-lunatics. Your Werthmire hold is just a little bit too big to fusion with yet another hold. But I don't want to critizise your plans too much. If you want to do a city compilation, then do it.

[Last edited by MeckMeck GRE at 01-09-2008 11:53 AM]
01-09-2008 at 11:47 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Werthmire City + Lucian City (Newer Propositions for Werthmire)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com