Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Wonderquest : Level 13 Volcano NW (Revisit and stuck)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Joanne
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 19
IP: Logged
icon Level 13 Volcano NW (0)  
Hi all

Downloaded DREAMS but am so incapable of getting through level one that I have returned to Master Orion (as I never actually completed it and want to do things properly so will complete MO before attempting D)

In this particular area, I have entered as Shoe Boy (as I call him) and have become Axe Boy through the platforms and and dealing with the lava field trying to kil the roaches. I know I will have to exit the area once the roaches are dead and complete the lava again to get through.

I realise this is probably VERY old territory for everyone else but can someone PLEASE help me traverse the lava, place the elementals and kill the roaches and get out of teh area in order to come back and do it all again.

I have followed the advice already posted but it's too confusing and there don't seem to be enough directions from crossing the bottom arrow (turned black after hitting the orb) and placing the blue guys. Can you please give a step by step walkthough to kill the roaches so I can get on with MA, attempt the rest of the hold and try my hand at Dreams! Please!

If i haven't already confused you all, I've entered the level as Shoe Boy, travered the boxes, changed into Axe Boy anf have to now do the lava, placing elementals and killing roaches as I go. have been here a fortnight and am now dreaming of disappearing lava in my sleep.

ANy help would be appreciated. Any help at all. Basically a road map through the next stages :-) please!

10-03-2007 at 09:19 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
googa
Level: Moderator
Rank Points: 282
IP: Logged
icon Re: Level 13 Volcano NW (0)  
Hi! I don't have WQ right now, but I think the movement order is:

Click here to view the secret text

Now plan your strategy to step over the right volcanic terrain squares, leaving a path to exit.
10-03-2007 at 09:55 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Wonderquest : Level 13 Volcano NW (Revisit and stuck)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com